My specialties include:
- Psychiatry/counseling and medication for anxiety
- Psychiatry/counseling and medication for depression/mood
- Psychiatry/counseling, and medication for life transitions, grief
- Psychiatry/ counseling and psychiatry for teens/adolescents
- Psychiatry/counseling for pregnancy, post-partum, pregnancy loss, miscarriage, termination
Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays.
Three Oaks Behavioral Health and Wellness
6608 Six Forks Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
Initial appointment with complete assessment: $225.00
Complete follow up including counseling: $175 (~50 minutes)
Medication-only follow up: $120 (~25 minutes)
We are in network for Blue Cross Blue Shield and out of network for other insurance companies. We'll give you everything you need to submit for out of network coverage but I choose to focus exclusively on your goals and health and not to be limited by multiple insurance company requirements. Reimbursement rates can vary. You may wish to contact your insurance company and ask about out of network coverage for mental health prior to making an appointment. I accept HSA/FSA cards and appointment costs will go towards insurance deductibles.
Please note, I am committed to optimum mental health. I do not prescribe benzodiazepines (xanax, ativan) and rarely prescribe controlled stimulants for adults without prior documentation of ADHD. I utilize a database to confirm clients are not drug-seeking and consult with other providers involved in care.